Posted on : 06 Sep, 2019
No. of vacancies: 1 ( Mumbai and/or Kolkata)
The incumbent shall be responsible for PAN-India marketing of our products and to open sale leads for our range of Personal Protective Clothing (PPC).
As a member of the PAN-India sales force, the incumbent shall focus on identifying, strategizing and successfully driving business through new customers/markets/territories, as well as brick-walling the existing customers/key accounts. He will also to identify manpower requirements within industrial zones/areas of his region, recruit, train, motivate and lead/guide them to results as per requirements. Some of the key functions of are listed below:
- Prospect and penetrate net new accounts
- Articulate our business concept effectively and open sales opportunities
- Demonstrate product performance and give appropriate presentations to an individual or group
- Create, motivate, guide and lead a team of Sales Officers and channel partners for his product vertical (PPC)
- Collaborate with marketing/sales departments on the introduction and launch of new products
- Prepare annual and periodical sales forecast, budget and business plan for his product vertical (PPC)
- Monitor and ensure proper sales and service support to customers
- Remain up to date with new/competitors products and competitors activities
- Prepare and submit the performance report to core team at monthly review meetings, forhis product vertical (PPC)
- The candidate must be dynamic, self-motivated, with selling skills and have 6 – 10 years experience in sales
- He must have a minimum of five years experience in selling branded industrial products large to renowned institutional customers (end-uses), consistently contributing to the majority of the total business handled by him,
- He must have strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated track-record in “on – field sales”.
- Experience in trade fairs participation, product launch, etc. for promotion of branded goods.
- Good command over spoken and written English, in addition to the local language.
- Computer literacy and graduation in any field of engineering.
- Post graduate qualification in business management will be preferred.
CTC: As per industry standards